Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Andrew Bynum Issues Apology Gets Suspended For Five Games By The NBA

Andrew Bynum came out today and did the right thing any gave an apology to J.J. Barea. In part here was his apology:

"My actions ... don't represent me, my upbringing, this franchise or any of the Laker fans out there that want to watch us and want us to succeed," Bynum said. "Furthermore, and more importantly, I want to actually apologize to J.J. Barea for doing that. I'm just glad that he wasn't seriously injured in the event and all I can say is, I've looked at [the replay], it's terrible and it definitely won't be happening again."

Bynum plans on talking to Barea as well to apologize, but it was good to see him admit his mistakes. People make mistakes in judgement and Bynum is human just like everyone else. Hopefully, he will learned and become a better player because of it.

No comments: