Thursday, February 5, 2009

MichaelJordan Still A Cut Above



It is always fun when you can compare different players it really sparks a lively debate. Maybe one of the best debates is who is better Kobe, Lebron, or Michael Jordan.The other day my son come home and asked me who I thought was better. He proceeded to tell me that he thought Lebron James was the best and that Kobe was second. I told him all three are great players, but without a doubt it is Michael Jordan. He asked me to explained which I gladly did.

First off all three are really good players, but Michael Jordan stands above them for a couple of reasons. First Jordan played great defense all the time.You would not see him take plays off like Kobe and Lebron does sometimes. Now I will admit both of these players are getting better on the defensive end, but no Jordan. The second thing that really made Jordan stand out is her rarely missed a free throw or a clutch shot. You knew if he had the ball in his hand it was game,set, and match. This is how good Jordan was and I just do not see either Bryant or Lebron ever reaching that height. I could be wrong, but only time will tell.

No comments: